Years ago, I had my mercury amalgam fillings replaced by a holistic dentist; before procedure, he had me ingest a few detoxing supplements, placed a bizarre shield in my mouth and a breathing mask on my nose including eye goggles to keep me from breathing in amalgam particles.
The procedure was definitely NOT the most pleasant (it wasn’t like the young, pretty dental hygienists who straddle me while cleaning my teeth), but my experience with this holistic dentist was one of the most rewarding:
- I’m retaining my youth as opposed to people my age with mercury amalgams.
- I can get a good night’s sleep as opposed to people with mercury amalgams.
- I can think clearly as opposed to people with mercury amalgams.
- I don’t get sick as opposed to people with mercury amalgams.
Did I suffer any after effects from this holistic procedure like dizziness or cancer from mercury poisoning? No. This is because the holistic dentist took every precaution – and I took every precaution to cooperate with the dentists and his assistants.
In direct opposition to such a procedure, the fear mongering National Institutes of Health are telling people to fear such procedures – as if keeping mercury amalgams in your mouth are much safer:
Significant mercury deposits in internal organs following the removal of dental amalgam, & development of pre-cancer on the gingiva and the sides of the tongue and their represented organs as a result of inadvertent exposure to strong curing light (used to solidify synthetic dental filling material) & effective treatment: a clinical case report, along with organ representation areas for each tooth…
These results are clinical studies of the work of conventional dentistry that does NOT take the precautions of holistic dentistry.
There are many more life-positive reasons to use biologically inert materials used by holistic dentists. The main reason that conventional dentists and the ADA prefer mercury “silver” amalgams is that it’s “cheaper.” The following items prove that mercury amalgams are more expensive to ALL of us in the long run.
Mercury is a potent heavy metal toxin that can poison your brain, central nervous system and kidneys.
It is one serious toxin and it CAN severely damage kidneys when amalgam fillings are improperly removed (by conventional dentists).
Children and fetuses, whose brains are still developing, are most at risk, but really anyone can be impacted.
In fact, just one drop of mercury in a lake would poison the lake to the extent that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) would ban it from fishing.
Yet, unbelievably, certain “health” professionals and officials let you carry around a mouthful of this toxic metal and would have you believe it somehow loses its capacity to do harm if installed in your teeth.The average person in the U.S. has eight amalgam fillings. Clearly, this is no small problem and calls for urgent action.