From 1st to 6th October 2011 RITM OKB ZAO and SCENAR-Center Turkey will be holding 17th International Scientific and Practical Conference on SCENAR-Therapy and SCENAR-Expertise -RITM America – SCENAR on five continents-. We invite you to Marmaris (Turkey) where the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas meet.
- RITM OKB ZAO (Taganrog, Russia) – inventors and producers of SCENAR devices
- Rostov State Medical University
- A. Revenko International SCENAR Academy
- SCENAR-Center – Turkey
- SCENAR-Center – Bulgaria
- Kosmed International B.V. (Netherlands)
- RITM Australia, RITM SCENAR Institute (Australia)
- RITM America (USA)
Additional assistance is provided by our partners:
- SCENAR Health Australia
- SCENAR Health USA
- TOMATEX LLC (USA)
- Scenar Health Canada
- OLMC “SCENAR-Ukraine”
The conference will provide:
- Different types and levels of training, part of them free of charge.
- Maintenance and technical inspection of your SCENAR devices.
- Upgrades and repairs at discounted prices.
- A round table with subjects selected by the participants
- Every participant will receive an attendance certificate and those who join any type of training program – a Certificate issued by the manufacturer of SCENAR devices.
- All conference papers and documents with the latest news in SCENAR theory and practice;
- Interesting cultural and entertainment program.
Some of the best SCENAR experts and teachers in the world have already confirmed their participation.
You will be able to communicate with world-renowned SCENAR therapists from the East and the West with many years of experience and outstanding results. You will have a chance to share your experience and to seek solutions for any problems in your work. You will be able to meet personally with scientists, doctors, designers, and engineers – authors of this unique technology. You will benefit from raising your qualification and gaining valuable experience and self-confidence.
The organizing committee will do everything possible to ensure optimal and favorable terms for you. Top professionals will be involved in organizing the main scientific program, as well as the complementary cultural and entertainment events.
We are also planning to provide other benefits for the participants.
We hope you will express your views and specific suggestions so we can do our best to implement them.
Regards, Ihor Zelinskyy
Bioenergetic Biofeedback using the SCENAR is studied as effects of electrical signals on healing wounds and defects. Russian Research produced a bioelectrical feedback device which utilizes this biophysical phenomenon.